Forum Chat ()

StartseiteForumTeamANB / RegelnFeedgenerator Hilfe
  • 19. April 2024, 09:52:04
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte logg dich ein oder registriere dich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

AUS AKTUELLEM ANLASS:

in letzte Zeit häufen sich in  Beitragen einige identifizierbaren Daten:

Standorte, Dienstposten, Dienstpostennummern und detailierten Beschreibungen welche angegeben werden

Denkt bitte an OPSec - und veröffentlicht nur das was allgemein ist - wir werden dies in nächster Zeit besser im Auge behalten und gegebenenfalls auch löschen

Autor Thema: Joining the Bundeswehr  (Gelesen 7274 mal)

scrovluca

Joining the Bundeswehr
« am: 03. Dezember 2015, 09:58:33 »

Hi, First I write this post in English because I have very important questions that I want to ask and is better if I ask in a language I understand 100% (my German is about 75%)

I am a German citizen that lived outside Germany all my life and now that I am in Germany I would love to join the bundeswehr because it has been a long time dream, so my questions are:

1. What benefits does a German soldier have for joining the bundeswher (housing, transportation, bonus payment, holiday time, etc)
2. I have a hauptschulabschluss, my question is, is there a chance later that I can become a feldwebel?
3. Are there any jobs in the Bundeswehr where I can use the languages I know (I'm 100% fluent in both English & Spanish)
4. IF I get in what objects can I bring into the AGA?

Thank you so much in advance

F_K

Antw: Joining the Bundeswehr
« Antwort #1 am: 03. Dezember 2015, 10:17:13 »

Do you have finished any apprenticeship?

With "only" Hauptschulabschluss you can only became enlisted soldier (no corporal or seargeant) - usually only 4 to 8 year of Service with the armed Forces.

Therefore you should apply for a apprenticeship, finish that successfully - and then apply for the army.

scrovluca

« Antwort #2 am: 03. Dezember 2015, 10:19:39 »

Do you have finished any apprenticeship?

With "only" Hauptschulabschluss you can only became enlisted soldier (no corporal or seargeant) - usually only 4 to 8 year of Service with the armed Forces.

Therefore you should apply for a apprenticeship, finish that successfully - and then apply for the army.

I wish I could but I have an age limit for that I'm 26 and the maximum age is 29, with the Hauptschulabschluss can I do an apprenticeship in the army?

F_K

« Antwort #3 am: 03. Dezember 2015, 10:23:02 »

No.

You need at least an "Realschulabschluss" to get an "ZAW" (apprenticeship in the army).

With a Job qualification you do not have an Age Limit.

As said - get an apprenticeship.

scrovluca

« Antwort #4 am: 14. Dezember 2015, 03:08:42 »

Thank, by any chance do you have an answer for my other questions?  :D

SCPO

« Antwort #5 am: 14. Dezember 2015, 23:13:40 »

I am a German citizen that lived outside Germany all my life and now that I am in Germany I would love to join the bundeswehr because it has been a long time dream, so my questions are:

1. What benefits does a German soldier have for joining the bundeswher (housing, transportation, bonus payment, holiday time, etc)
2. I have a hauptschulabschluss, my question is, is there a chance later that I can become a feldwebel?
3. Are there any jobs in the Bundeswehr where I can use the languages I know (I'm 100% fluent in both English & Spanish)
4. IF I get in what objects can I bring into the AGA?

Thank you so much in advance

The following answers are if you join the Bundeswehr as a SaZ which means joining the Bundeswehr for more than four years 
1) If you are under 25 you'll have to live in the barracks (you'll pay a very small amount for that, roughly 100 EUR). If you are over 25 you'll have to rent an apartment off base. There are no apartments on base like in the US. You'll get 50 % off a Bahncard 50 (no gas subsidy no nothing). You can get a special signing bonus in very FEW specializations (e.g. computer guys). You'll have 30 days of vacation each year and you'll will also get days of for overtime (like at sea or if deployed abroad). 
2) You'll have to have a Hauptschulabschluss + an apprenticeship or at least a Realschulabschluss to become a Feldwebel
3) Not really, everyone in the Bundeswehr at NCO or Officer level speaks English and a lot of the enlisted. Spanish is not really useful because the Bundeswehr is currently deployed in regions where they do not speak Spanish. Arabic, Farsi, Somali and French would be much more useful.
4) I do not understand that question

ulli76

• Forums-Doc
  • Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 14. Dezember 2015, 23:39:06 »

You can bring anything to basic training (formerly AGA, now GA) that fits under your bed or in the private part in your locker.
Usually you are supposed to you are supposed to use army issued equipment during duty. Except for sports shoes and underwear.

It is no problem to bring you mobile phone, laptop, candy, non-alcoholic beverages, private clothes for your off-duty times...

BUT: You need to be fluent in German to join the Bundeswehr.
•Medals are OK, but having your body and all your friends in one piece at the end of the day is better.
http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-war.html

SCPO

« Antwort #7 am: 14. Dezember 2015, 23:47:54 »

You can bring anything to basic training (formerly AGA, now GA) that fits under your bed or in the private part in your locker.
Usually you are supposed to you are supposed to use army issued equipment during duty. Except for sports shoes and underwear.

It is no problem to bring you mobile phone, laptop, candy, non-alcoholic beverages, private clothes for your off-duty times...

Now I understand the question. Yes you bring your personal stuff but you'll not have a lot of space and time during basic training.

SCPO

« Antwort #8 am: 14. Dezember 2015, 23:52:11 »

Naja wenn ich da an so einige Soldaten mit Migrationshintergrund (Durchsage: "Schiff macht Strom selbst", anstelle "Stromversorgung auf Eigenbetrieb umgestellt" mit einem super breiten russischen Akzent), und auch ohne Migrationshintergrund (Bayern, Sachsen, Schwabe) denke, da ist nicht so viel mit flüssigen Deutschkenntnissen gewesen.  ;)

ulli76

• Forums-Doc
  • Administrator
« Antwort #9 am: 15. Dezember 2015, 00:01:09 »

Mei- du bist aber auch ein Erbsenzähler  ;)
Also bei "Schiff macht Strom selbst" hätte ich schon verstanden, was gemeint ist.
Was meinst wie lange ich das Wiederbelebungsgerät gesucht habe, bis ich heraus gefunden habe, dass das ein popliger Beatmungbeutel ist.

Ich hab in meinem letzen Ausgang auch grob übersetzt, dass wir Bestechungsgelder nur von Kindern bis 12 Jahren annehmen (gemeint war, dass wir nur Kinder bis 12 Jahre impfen können- die App hat aus "Impfungen" "Bestechungsgelder" oder auch "Fütterungen" gemacht).
•Medals are OK, but having your body and all your friends in one piece at the end of the day is better.
http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-war.html

StOPfr

• Unterwegs im Auftrag des Herrn
  • Global Moderator a.D.
« Antwort #10 am: 15. Dezember 2015, 11:59:57 »

...dass wir Bestechungsgelder nur von Kindern bis 12 Jahren annehmen...

Das ist nicht schlecht  :D!
Bundeswehrforum.de - Seit 17 Jahren werbefrei!
Helft mit, dass es so bleiben kann!

© 2002 - 2024 Bundeswehrforum.de